Can't login to Teamviewer on mobile

Options
linkstations
linkstations Posts: 1 Newbie
edited February 2 in Mobile

Hi,

I just got a new phone and I can't login to the app on my phone. I enter the correct username and pass and then enter the 2FA code but instead of logging in it takes me back to the setting window.

for security reasons I have only recorded the part where I need to enter the 2FA but you will see that instead of being logged in it just doesn't do anything I am back where I started.

I don't get any emails, my ip is not blocked because I am already logged in on my laptop, and if necessary my phone is iPhone 15 Pro on iOS 17.3

Does anyone know how to fix this ?

B/R

Arash

[removed per Community Guidelines]

Comments

• will40
    will40 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same issue here. I need to know if this is being fixed very soon? If not, then I will not be renewing my annual business account subscription.

• JoarOlsen
    JoarOlsen Posts: 1
    Options

Same problem here!

• hpe79
    hpe79 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I have the same issue! Anyone found a solution yet?

• hpe79
    hpe79 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited March 18
    Options

The solution is that your device can not be added to your license in the teamviewer management console. Probably because you have reached the maximum of devices.

So through a webbrowser login to the teamviewer management console and goto your profile -> licenses. Check how many devices are in use for your account and deactivate one you don't need. Then try to login in again in the iOS app and it should work.

It worked for me!

• ThinkIt
    ThinkIt Posts: 8 ✭✭
    Options

This is the answer, worked for me, thanks for sharing. Shame the app doesn't flag a device issue...