I cannot tap on Android 13

Options
kimura111
kimura111 Posts: 1 Newbie

I cannot tap any area on the screen of Android 13.

what reason do you know ?

if you know , please tell me how to run.

Answers

• JenW
    JenW Posts: 972 Moderator
    Options

Hi @kimura111,

Thank you for posting in our Community! 🙌

Does this issue happen to a specific Android 13 device or several?

As a first step, we would suggest you uninstall the app on the Android 13 device and install it again.

Please let us know if the uninstallation helped you control your remote device again!

Best,

Jen

Modératrice Communauté Francophone 💌 French Community Moderator

• WLDean007
    WLDean007 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

My experience with trying to remote control a Lenovo Android 13 tablet (with Quick Support installed) is slightly different. The screen on the tablet is displayed in TeamViewer on my Desktop PC, but clicking a desktop icon pops up a context menu with 3 options, rather than executing the app that the icon should start. If the icon is pressed on the tablet itself, the app will execute. If I navigate to various screens on the tablet by pressing icons, the screens will change and are displayed remotely in TeamViewer. I tried uninstalling the recommended remote control add-on for the tablet and installing the Universal Add-On, but that resulted in no remote control whatsoever. I even uninstalled Quick Support on the tablet and re-installed it adding the recommended remote control add-on for X8705 tablets, but the same symptom occurred. It's likely that the recommended remote control add-on for Lenovo TB-300FU tablets isn't correct.