teamviewer is not working on macOS high sierra anymore!!! Help please!

Options

Hello everyone,

I use an iMac with macOS High Sierra installed.

The connections used to work fine, but recently teamviewer keeps crashing when I try to connect to a remote user, and can't connect anymore, it used to work very well but at some point, it started crashing.

I uninstalled the teamviewer, and tried to upgrade to the latest version but I can't install any version because of the version of the OS.

Can you please let me know which version of teamviewer works with high sierra and if I will be able to use teamviewer anymore with high sierra? It looks like the teamviewer team are blocking high sierra for use (at least this is what seems to happen).

Thank you

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,592 Moderator
    Options

Hello @marinajackson,

Thank you for posting in the Community!

We would like to confirm that TeamViewer v15.2 is the latest supported TeamViewer version with macOS High Sierra (10.12). You may check out the announcement - Sunsetting active support of macOS 10.11 and macOS 10.12 and find the available download of TeamViewer v15.2.

Can you try again with the installation of TeamViewer v15.2 and let us know how it goes for the remote connection please?

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • marinajackson
    marinajackson Posts: 8 ✭✭
    Options

it's not working, it installs but it keeps crashing when I input the code of the other user

and it gives me an error

:(

• marinajackson
    edited February 12
    Options

can someone please help!!

TeamViewer v15.2 it's still not working on my mac OS High Sierra, it installs but it keeps crashing when I input the code and click "connect"

and it gives me an error

:(

• AITEC2
    AITEC2 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Hello ,

I have the same problem on my MacBook pro with High Sierra. I tried uninstall, reinstall, reinstall old version (14), same thing.

Can someone @ TeamViewer help us ?

Thanks

• marinajackson
    Options

anyone help please? still not working :(

• marinajackson
    Options

anyone help please? TeamViewer still not working on high sierra :(

• marinajackson