Semi-Automatic Access Control

Options

Hi,

I need a little assistance with setting up access control to my other computers.

What I want to do is log in to my Teamviewer account on each computer but yet require an access code to access my other computers (not automatic open access). I don't want to have to click "grant access" each time from my other computers, though. I simply want to click on a bookmarked computer in my Teamviewer account, enter a specified password to access that bookmarked computer, and then have access to it.

Thank you!

Joseph

Answers

• antisoci
    antisoci Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Follow these steps:

• Set Up TeamViewer on Your Computers:Work Computer:Install TeamViewer on your work computer.
    • Create a TeamViewer account if you haven’t already.
    • Set up Easy Access directly from the Remote Control tab.
    • For added security, consider enabling two-factor authentication through your profile settings.
    • Home Computer:Install TeamViewer on your home computer.
    • Easy Access Configuration:With “Easy Access” granted on your work computer, you can connect to it with just one click from your Computer & Contacts list on your home computer.
    • No need to manually grant access each time; it’s streamlined and convenient.
    • Accessing Bookmarked Computers:Bookmark the computers you want to access frequently.
      • When you need to connect to a specific computer: Ccick on the bookmarked computer in your TeamViewer account.
      • You’ll be prompted to enter a specified password (which you can set beforehand).
      • Once authenticated, you’ll have access to that computer.