Don't know what version of TeamViewer to install to help my parents with their PC remotely.

Options

I don't know if I am in the correct part of the community to ask this questions so if you have to please move me to the correct portion of the community; I'll need a link to it unless I will get an email advising me of the forum portion this thread will be in. Thank you

Meantime, I need access to 3 PCs which I have had in the past until I had to rebuild my PC at home (software wise). I was using Teamviewer to remotely connect to my parent's PC to help them since they are elderly and computer illiterate. I would normally if needed connect to their PC at home either from my office or from home. This was working fine each time I had to connect to their PC.

I have had to rebuild my home PC software (wipe it and reload all programs) and therefore I lost Teamviewer. I had all 3 systems set up so I could connect at any time to either one of them without needing the PC that I wanted to connect to passwords each time. I set this up over a year ago. I downloaded teamviewer to my home pc, installed it and tried to connect to my parents PC and it won't let me connect. It asks me for the password each time. I have Teamviewer load automatically on my office PC and my parents PC with Windows startup so it is running. Even if I ask them on their side what the password for TViewer is it still won't connect to their PC. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

I have since now uninstalled Teamviewer from my home PC so I can start from scratch.

What download file should I install on my home PC and what are the settings I should set for the 3 PCs so a password is not needed each time I connect to my parents PC from home or the office. I may have to connect from my office PC to my home PC to gather information that my parents may ask me for so I need access to all PCs from all PCs.

Please help, it is a long ride to my parents house each time they need my help on their computer or I have to send medical records etc back and forth for them, scheduled doctor appointments etc.

I would rather just uninstall the existing Teamviewer from all 3 systems, reinstall the proper one, make the settings so no passwords are needed each time any of the systems have to connect.

Please help me with the proper link to the version I should download onall 3 PCs and what settings I need to make/change on all 3 so a password is not needed each time I connect. Sometimes when I connect to my parents PC they may not be at their PC at that very moment to give me the password that TViewer has generated.

Thanks for your help.