Save, See, Share details! Need Excel!

Options
BlakeM
BlakeM Posts: 4 ✭✭

Old interface was fine, why this faffy update that has no function?

Particularly;

1. Many users are already questioning how to Save passwords for consistent connections - as you were easily able to before
  2. Why did my descriptions not migrate? How can I re-migrate? I used descriptions to pass system notes to other technicians, or to leave password triggers. This allowed us to easily communicate system details+++ on a global scale. Now I've got a heap of blank boxes on my 'bookmarks'!?!? I've followed the instructions, why is there now still a 'reduced functionality' box visible? Why can I not resolve this issue?
  3. So, we managed to save a password in the past - again, how do we see our former brilliance now in the here/today? If I have a static system sitting out there, with nobody servicing or visiting it, how do I just see the past connection information? Some of you service your high sec' MFA boxes with live attendants, some of us service a box on a hill in Wahoozy land. Are TV going to help with a technician to be helicoptered into the Wahoozy jungle to service the box, or just help to uncover the mystery of PRE-SAVED INFORMATION!? Can you tell I think this is so far beyond ridiculous that it is truly laughable?
  4. We helicoptered Jim into Wahoozy mountain & he serviced the box & as part of policy he updated the client to the poor new HOST version (limited functionality in case of error). Jim also updated the password as policy, how do I edit this password in the Licensed version back home? articles/109744 does not answer this, it tells me how to work like your team - that's not how our team work! Not everyone is using Windows authentication or AD!
  5. Filters; Services, TV Policy, TV policy assignment - cannot edit this information, so really what function?
  6. Password; Strong/Weak - please explain how adding more (non-successive or repeating characters) is actually weaker than less characters? Why can I not save my choice regardless of YOUR policy, not mine, not my device settings nor TV settings... WHY?

You seem to be adding more & more ridiculous functions, while continuously removing important features. Why does the latest Teamviewer require our organisation to start paying for a shared drive, to keep Excel spreadsheets of information, that was previously easy to communicate?

Revert to old interface? How long will you support that?

New Tensor interface, really? Haven't any of you attempted to use 'Teams' for support - that's the reality of what you're offering. Is that really an UPDATE to Teamviewer?

If I read one 'Empowerment' statement about the new version, while trying to scroll articles to fix my Disempowerment, I'm really going to scream...