Change e-mail of responsible person

Options
Cika
Cika Posts: 1 Newbie
edited April 3 in General questions

Hi, I got a big problem. Responsible person in our organization has left and his e-mail is locked. Now there is no possibility to manage the person in my organization. Anything I want to do it needs to be approved in mail that doesn't exist anymore. How to change responsible person and change e-mail. I got all necessary data from invoice etc. Thanks for help in advance.

Best regards,

Answers

• Valeria2
    Valeria2 Posts: 528 Moderator
    edited April 3
    Options

Hi @Cika ,

Welcome in our Community and thank you for your message.

If there is no other company admin in your organization, our suggestion would be to contact our Customer Support team, who will be happy to guide you in the process.

For the future, in order to prevent this for happening again, we recommend you create a Master account.

We hope all this information will help you to solve the inconvenience.

If there is something else, we can do for you don´t hesitate to contact us again,

Best,

Valeria

Spanish Community Moderator

Moderadora de la Comunidad en Español

• GSN_AHill
    GSN_AHill Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

If you have access to the mail server and the email address truly doesn't exist, I would suggest setting up a Distribution Group using his old email address and add yourself as a member of the group. That way, anything the mail server receives being sent to him will instead get forwarded to you.

I use this method frequently to get around these type situations in my job, being a systems and network administrator for a medium sized corporation. Old Execs leave and we frequently have to go back and recover accounts and things that they used to administrate, etc.

Hope this helps.

• GSN_AHill
    GSN_AHill Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

If you have access to the mail server and the email address truly doesn't exist, I would suggest setting up a Distribution Group using his old email address and add yourself as a member of the group. That way, anything the mail server receives being sent to him will instead get forwarded to you.

I use this method frequently to get around these type situations in my job, being a systems and network administrator for a medium sized corporation. Old Execs leave and we frequently have to go back and recover accounts and things that they used to administrate, etc.

Hope this helps.