Cannot submit a ticket

Options
TeamviewerTaltech
TeamviewerTaltech Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited May 1 in Licensing

Hi

I am a paying customer for ca 10+ years now, unfortunately, our administrator account owner has left our company and did not pass on the account information, so now I need to get access to my subscription That I should open a support ticket from the customer portal, however, I can't access my customer portal

So going where the link sends me to activate it, it sends me after adding my invoice nr, I get Customer Support (teamviewer.com) trying to open a ticket It sends me to this forum..

So how do I get access to my subscription info? I am offended that Yopur system replies, while I'm being rund-around, and I am still no closer to getting access to my subscription

How Am I supposed to pay for my renewal now ??

Best Answer

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,989 Community Manager 🌍
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @TeamviewerTaltech,

Thanks a lot for sharing your issue.

The reason why you got redirected here, instead of the ticket portal, is that your license is not activated on your TeamViewer account (which makes sense, as it is the actual issue you are trying to solve).

To get you to a solution as quickly as possible, I'd recommend checking if you can find the activation e-mail in your (or your colleague's) inbox. The activation email has the following subject: Your TeamViewer License Activation

Once you find it, you can follow the license activation process as explained here: Activate your Premium or Corporate license

If you can't find your activation email, the best thing is to call Support directly. Our team can send it to you.

Keep me posted on your progress. 🍀

/JeanK

Community Manager

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,989 Community Manager 🌍
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @TeamviewerTaltech,

Thanks a lot for sharing your issue.

The reason why you got redirected here, instead of the ticket portal, is that your license is not activated on your TeamViewer account (which makes sense, as it is the actual issue you are trying to solve).

To get you to a solution as quickly as possible, I'd recommend checking if you can find the activation e-mail in your (or your colleague's) inbox. The activation email has the following subject: Your TeamViewer License Activation

Once you find it, you can follow the license activation process as explained here: Activate your Premium or Corporate license

If you can't find your activation email, the best thing is to call Support directly. Our team can send it to you.

Keep me posted on your progress. 🍀

/JeanK

Community Manager