How do you actually get support to help you??

Options

I just signed up for a paid version of TeamUser having used their free version, which worked great until yesterday. Now that I have paid all emails I have received with links to Activate do not work. I have put a ticket in for help early this morning and have received no reply. Anyone else have this issue? If so, how did you resolve it?

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,596 Moderator
    Options

Hi @Doreen_Perkins,

Thank you for visiting the Community for help!

May I ask what exactly the issue is with TeamViewer? Were you able to start any remote connections? Did you see any error message on TeamViewer? Or do you need help with the license activation? In the Community, the License Activation Guides may be helpful for the license activation. I am sorry to throw a bunch of questions to you. These are essential for us to get to know more about the case.

Hope to hear from you and help you further!

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Doreen_Perkins
    Doreen_Perkins Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 12
    Options

Hi Yang, thanks for responding. My issue is I was using the free access and it stopped yesterday. I signed up and paid the [removed per Community Guidelines] per year and they sent me an email that said to click on Activate. When I did so it just went round and round but never opened anything.

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,596 Moderator
    Options

Hi @Doreen_Perkins

Thank you a lot for getting back to me with more details! I have sent you a private message for more information. Can you kindly check it please?

Sorry for the inconvenience caused!

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员