New UI - How to remove "First steps" and "Upload a profile picture"

Options
Josh_B
Josh_B Posts: 9 ✭✭

I am once again forcing myself to try out this new TeamViewer UI. It still is a massive step down in ease of use and overall user experience than the current "legacy" UI, which is simple, compact, fast, etc...

But enough of that.. I've already made my point in so many posts and uncountable amounts of feedback.

My Question is, if there is any way of removing this "First Steps" widget in the new UI which always shows "Upload a profile picture".

As I will never ever upload a profile picture, I currently assume that this will stay here forever. Which is completely unnecessary.

How can I remove that widget?

Tagged:

Answers

• Valeria2
    Valeria2 Posts: 528 Moderator
    Options

Hello @Josh_B,

Thank you for posting again in our Community.

We understand your point, but removing the Upload a profile picture from the first step area is not possible.

What we suggest, since you don´t want to upload a proper picture is to do a screenshot of a white page or create an avatar and upload it, so, this step will be completed, and you can proceed.

Hoping this information will help you solve the inconvenience.

For further doubts or concerns please don´t hesitate to contact us.

Have a nice day!

Valeria

Spanish Community Moderator

Moderadora de la Comunidad en Español

• Josh_B
    Josh_B Posts: 9 ✭✭
    Options

oh boy...

not really a "solution" but some kind of workaround for sure.

I know this is a small issue and nothing that really hinders me on working with the new UI but things like this just add up on the already long list of issues with this new UI.