Endpoint migration for clients - problem

Options
Itvip
Itvip Posts: 1

Hi!

I performed the recommended endpoint migration for clients, after which most of my computers do not have a name in the administration panel. I don't know how to connect to the client because the accounts are empty and unsigned. The client is active on the list, I can connect to it, but it does not have the correct name. So I don't know which computer is which.

This is a very difficult situation because we cannot do our job and I would now have to check and name each piece of equipment anew.

Support hasn't responded to my messages for 2 weeks.

What to do?

Answers

• Solutions4
    Solutions4 Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Options

Unfortunately, your correct and TeamViewer have been terribly slow to respond to this bug. I have a case with them right now. Your post suggests you have migrated already, so you have little option but to connect to each TeamViewer client remotely, note your devices / client's information and then update the Alias via the TeamViewer App by selecting the "three dots), Edit, Edit Device Information and updating the Alias. It shouldn't happen. Like you I'm not happy. They have acknowledged the issue but after almost 2 weeks they have not resolved it.