I can’t click anything on my end. How can I fix this?

Options
Scip2323
Scip2323 Posts: 2 ✭✭

Please help

Answers

• JenW
    JenW Posts: 995 Moderator
    Options

Hi @Scip2323,

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community! 🙌

We would need to have a bit more details regarding your issue of not being able to click anything on your end.

Do you mean like when connecting to the remote device with TeamViewer, you cannot control the remote device? If yes, do you have a big blue cursor instead of the default white one?

As a first step, we would suggest to double check the advanced settings of your TeamViewer and select Full Access in the section Access settings for the connections to other computers, as shown below:

Please let us know if this setting could help you resolve your issue of we need to go further in the troubleshooting!

Best,

Jen

Modératrice Communauté Francophone / French Community Moderator

• Scip2323
    Scip2323 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I’m actually doing iPhone to iPhone, and when I’m connected to the other persons iPhone and I can’t seem to click anywhere on my end. I can’t see the mouse / and or I can’t even click anything

• JenW
    JenW Posts: 995 Moderator
    Options

Hi @Scip2323,

Thank you for your reply and explaining which devices are involved in the connection.

This is an important point to mention as iOS does not allow the remote controlling of any iOS device, as mentioned in our dedicated article: Share the screen on your iPad/iPhone.

You can only see the screen of the remote iOS device, this is why you cannot click anywhere on your end.

If you have any other questions regarding TeamViewer, don't hesitate to reach out to us again!

Best,

Jen

Modératrice Communauté Francophone / French Community Moderator