No tabs 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 years still waiting. Unstable since version 15.0.xx

beast-usa
beast-usa Posts: 88

Please stop adding things most of us will never use.
Myself and many others have asked for tabs like Winblows has and like other remote software has. It's been almost EIGHT YEARS since someone said "We are working on it"

Please just make a stable version for LINUX. Maybe a version no one that's earns a living with remote service wants with the huge interface, mobile, tons of junk in the trunk!

Then a version that has less junk in trunk, THIN INTERFACE like pre version 14, TABS, one that doesn't have a new set of dam bugs on every release!

Last two versions freeze the system then crash Teamviewer, restart Teamviewer, log back into all the computers, START AGAIN. The newest version 15.55.3 now freezes the system (when playing sound in Brave, Chromium, Slimjet browsers). And you need to hard reboot the system and start over. Half the remote computers lose the top menu just a black bar. The menu is still there if you know where to click.

On the downloads page list all the older versions not just the last three broken ones, then version 14.xx.x

I want one of the early 15 versions? They were annoying because you had to hit connect up to TEN TIMES to connect then get the "You must wait because of all the connections" when it never connected! And remote sound did not work. But at least they didn't crash every five minutes.

Pro user for over ten years and I hate complaining in the forum. But enough is enough just give the pro users a stable non foo foo version to work with!

Xubuntu 24.04
Toshiba laptop
40 inch and 17 screen
8 gigs memory
Nvidia 4 gigs
2 X 1 TB SSD

Xubuntu 24.04 dual boot Winblows 10 which I never use.
AMD threadripper
3 X 40 screens
128 gigs memory
AMD Asus 6900 XTX 16 gigs
2 X 2TB SSD (win 10 on one)
1 X 1TB M.2 (Linux)
2 X 10 TB WD (Virtual Box Win 7, 8, 10, 11)

Both systems have the exact same problems.

beast-usa

Tagged:

Comments

• beast-usa

Correction Xubuntu 22.04.4

• beast-usa

Still locking up, hard reboot.

PLEASE JUST ONE RELEASE with no more bells and whistles just a STABLE WORKABLE release.
    Every year starts out OK by mid year it's a mess, then just before renewal it works again for three months. Almost ready to just throw in the towel on TeamViewer. :(

• beast-usa

Took awhile to find the download but I upgraded back to version 15.29.4.
    No more lock-ups, no more hard reboots, sound works, connects on the first try.
    You guys should really leave all the versions for download. So people can roll back to versions that still work. :)