teamviewer.com link icon
or
Ask The Community

Do you want to enjoy the new TeamViewer user interface for Windows?

Download the new version and let us know what you think about it! 👉 Please click here 👈

After a proposed update, my license is not more accepted

Hi,

TeamViewer 12 asked me to update, and after this update, my license was not more recognized.

I have a premium license with 2 connections in our 3-people company, but it had changed it to a free license. Even my account is not recognized anymore on this PC. On another PC (my netbook) where I have refused to make this upgrade, both my license and my account are working as before.

When I try to put my license number I have from TeamViewer 11 (I have not received a new license number, my serials were upgraded automatically), TeamViewer says it is not valid for this version.... very strange....

The upgraded (non working) version is 12.0.83369.

What can I do?

Thank you for any hint!

Wolfgang

Best Answers

Answers

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 3,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hi Wolfgang,

Thank you for the feedback! I am happy to hear, that it is working again.

All the best, Esther

Community Manager
  • I got the samne problem, my license is not working anymore after the release of the final version 13. It was recognized initially but after 2-3 weeks it switch to trial version. How can I fix this?  This license that we have is for Corporate use for 18 connections.

• Esther,

I'm having the same issue.  Can you send me a copy of my invoice too please?

Jason