Issue with Missing Activation Email and Subscription Not Visible in Account URGENT!

aoifujiwara
aoifujiwara Posts: 3
edited August 13 in Account

I recently purchased a TeamViewer Remote Access License and received the invoice for the transaction. However, I have not yet received an activation email, and the subscription is not visible in my account.

Could you please assist me in resolving this issue? I need to start using the service as soon as possible, and any guidance or support would be greatly appreciated.

Tagged:

Comments

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,337 Moderator

Hi @aoifujiwara,

Welcome to the Community and we are sorry to hear about the inconvenience with the onboarding process. 

Could you please check all email inboxes, including a spam folder, again?

• Should you be unable to locate the email containing the activation link, kindly reach out to our customer support team for assistance.
    • If you can confirm the activation link, you are ready to take the activation procedure. Please visit the following article to check the activation process of your license:  Activate and set up your Remote Access license

Upon to activation, licensed connections can be established after signing in with your licensed TeamViewer account!

If you have any questions using TeamViewer, please share them here in our Community.

Best,

Akiho

P.S. We do not allow the upload of personal information to this forum in order to protect our users' privacy and personal data. Thanks for your understanding that we removed such information immediately.

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• I just wanted to let you know that the issue has been resolved. I deleted my account that was connected via Google authentication and then recreated it. After that, I received the license email, and everything linked correctly to my customer portal. My license is now activated.

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,337 Moderator
    edited August 13

Hi @aoifujiwara,

Thank you for updating us about your situation; we are pleased to hear that the issue has been resolved.

We hope you continue to enjoy using TeamViewer.

Have a beautiful day.

Best,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター