TeamViewer 11 Premium lic Constant - Free???

13»

Answers

• DenisVosk
    DenisVosk Posts: 11
    edited September 5

License number: [removed per Community Guidelines]

Updated from [removed per Community Guidelines]

• I have version 13, too.

• SDmitry
    SDmitry Posts: 36
    edited September 5

give us back our licenses 11-12-13

• DenisVosk
    edited September 5

Forget it guys, when the time comes, we'll sue **bleep** Germans, put **bleep**, and sue millions from these arrogant **bleep** who acted not like professionals and IT companies, but like ***bleep** dancing to the tune of ***bleep** Americans. I spent a grand bucks, if not more, buying 2016-2017 versions 11, 12, 13 perpetual. And what do we see? They just ***bleep** on contracts, licenses and the fact that people paid them money for it. But not everyone, of course, but only Russians and Belarusians. **bleep**

Refund the money for licenses 11, 12, 13, ok?

• DenisVosk
    edited September 12

I want my money back.[removed per Community Guidelines]
    you owe me [removed per Community Guidelines] based on the exchange rate at the time + compensation for my wasted health, clients, money and nerves [removed per Community Guidelines].

• Why are you deleting posts with screenshots of your invoices for your product? You don't want to compensate the money we paid you when you don't fulfill your contractual obligations?

• Just give us all our money back for the perpetual licenses we bought. There won't be any complaints. And keep selling your subscriptions, no problem ))

• On September 3, they turned the calendar upside down like Shufutinsky and disabled Premium licenses without notice, scum, we need to go to court and sue them for all costs and restore licenses for everyone!!!

• SDmitry

Give us back our licenses 11-12-13

• SDmitry

Somehow there aren't enough people who had their licenses taken away?

• bought a perpetual licence. Now I cannot connect to my devices with teamviewer 13.
    The licence is gone, I can't even create a support ticket.

• dmitrymp3
    dmitrymp3 Posts: 3
    edited September 12

in any case, I demand the reinstatement of my commercial licence.

If you shut down the old servers - then you should give a licence for a newer product.

The lifetime licence implied exactly that. When you refused to upgrade from 11-12-13 - no one was against it. The task was being done and didn't give **bleep** about the rest.
    Now the situation is different, a bunch of people have to go around the world and install alternate access.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

• SDmitry

Get our licenses back in there