Get started with TeamViewer Remote

13»

Comments

• Tombueng
    Tombueng Posts: 1
    edited October 14

Sorry, but you broke literally everything with the new UI. It has become unusable this way. May major pain point ist: Unattended access has become impossible if your user doesn not have admin rights. This was and is still working with the old UI. As soon as you switch to the new one it is not anymore possible even if you have a seperate Admin-User account to install and switch on the Easy-Access. This ting is so broken now, we will leave and use an alternative solution. Goodbye TV.

• Nadin_W
    Nadin_W Posts: 789 Moderator

Hello @Tombueng,

Thank you for your comment. First, I want you to know that all your feedback is received and forwarded.

We are sorry to hear about your issues with the unattended access. Please find more information about the setup of the unattended access for TeamViewer Remote in the following Knowledge Base article

Provide unattended remote support

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Best,
    Nadin

German Community moderator 🖤 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• Paying customer here since … forever!

Tried the new interface, nope, not gonna happen.

As some here mentioned, back to the drawing board. Or, at least, let customers a choice.

Otherwise …. 🤷‍♀️

• I've been using the new TeamViewer interface for about four days now, and unfortunately, my experience has been quite frustrating. The interface shows certain contacts as inactive, even though I was able to connect to them. I spent 15 minutes trying to troubleshoot a client’s PC, thinking the issue was on their end, only to find out that the problem was with my TeamViewer interface. The new look didn’t update the status properly, and I had to reboot the software and manually force it to reload the contact list. Even after that, it didn’t refresh correctly. I had to navigate to the "Managed Devices" list, search again, and only then did the contact show as active. The dock panel, however, was still incorrectly indicating that the contact was disconnected.

As a result, I decided to roll back to the old interface.

Speaking for myself and, I believe, many other professionals who rely on your software, we use TeamViewer primarily for remote connection, file transfer, and maintaining privacy during our work sessions. We don't need or want the additional features that clutter the interface—just the essentials that allow us to work efficiently in a secure and private environment.

Please consider simplifying the interface or offering an option for users who prefer a more streamlined experience.

• matthews
    matthews Posts: 2

Please stop forcing everyone to the new interface. I have tried it several times and always go back to the old interface. It seems as if the overall sentiment of your customer base agrees with keeping the original interface. It's concerning that you continue to push the new interface on users and I am considering doing away with Teamviewer when my subscription is up for renewal.