Unattended Access Not Working

AussieLand
AussieLand Posts: 1
edited September 16 in General questions

I am accessing my PC at home via TeamViewer on my tablet. It took me a while to work out how to set it up, so I could access it remotely via Unatended Access. It is completely repeatable and never fails, regardless of whether I restart my PC from my tablet or not, I am always able to connect to it and control it

However, I have set up TV on my sister's Laptop and it keeps throwing up random passwords all the time when her Lappy has rebooted, which is a real pain, BC I have to ask her when she is available to give me the password again so I can connect. I really want this to work like connecting to my PC and I have copied the details of the settings in TV in my PC to the same settings in TV settings on her Lappy, but it keeps randomly changing the password!!! I have random password set to 6 characters instead of disabled. If I set it to disabled, it still requests a password and of course you guessed it, the password has changed again!

Also I have "Random password after each session" set to "keep current", so why is it changing the password all the time?

Thanks for your replies in advance.

John.