I purchased Remote Access Licenses 2 months ago and still cant use it.

I activated my remote access licenses 2 months ago yet every time I log into my team view it still shows that I'm on the free version. I've uninstalled and reinstalled TV multiple times on my computer. I paid for four years up front. I've been given the run around when trying to get support for this issue. I log into my Customer Portal online and I see my subscription but when I log into WebApp or TV App it still shows as the free version. I'd really like the problem addressed please as it doesn't seem like any of the help documents I've followed seem to address and fix this issue.

Answers

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,370 Moderator

Hi @akelly,
    Thank you for reaching out to the Community, and we are sorry to hear about the inconvenience with the onboarding process. 

Please know that it is required to activate the TeamViewer license and customer portal separately after purchasing the TeamViewer license. 

• A licensed TeamViewer account is necessary to submit a support ticket and establish licensed remote connections.
    • Additionally, activating the portal grants access to the Customer Portal, allowing you to manage your customer data, invoices, and subscriptions.

Could you please check your email inbox, including the spam folder, to locate the activation link in the purchase email from TeamViewer?

• Once you confirm the activation links, you can take the activation procedures for your license account. Please check the following article for more information about the procedures: Activate and set up your Remote Access license.
    • Should you have any issues locating the activation link, please contact our support team for further assistance.

Hope you find this helpful.

Please keep us updated on how this goes.

Best,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• HaraldZeh
    HaraldZeh Posts: 2

Hi,

I click the "activation link" in my activation email from TeamViewer (received after purchase), then click "Activate" and then get the error:

"The license couldn't be activated. Another license is assigned to your account. Please contact our support."

But my account is still without any purchase license (is still "free license).

Any help?

Many thanks!

Regards, Harald