Multiple user logins via single server

Options

Hi,

I have just installed TeamViewer, and am trying to configure it for enhanced multi user support for Windows Server. I want 2-3 consultants to be able to separately access the single server, using their own logins that I have now created, in TeamViewer. (note I am trying to work around the company VPN requirement for Windows Remote Desktop Client while I wait for the consultants to be granted access!)

I have set up TeamViewer Remote Desktop access for multiple user logins (i.e. multiple people can now login to the same server). When I connect using Partner ID of the individual logins, the TeamViewer Remote Desktop doesn't work unless the user is physically logged in and the Microsoft Remote Desktop Client is open (i.e. this doesn't work, as they can't actually log in to the RD client without company vpn). 

I can login to the Server ID at any time using TeamViewer - however, I can only seem to do this for a single remote desktop instance. I.e. everyone will see the same screen through TeamViewer - but I want the Login screen to be displayed so everyone can connect to the server separately.

Is it possible to setup multiple connections to the same server (under different user accounts), without the user having to be physically logged in to their account in Remote Desktop?

Thanks!