Newbie- Can I have three people?

Hey guys! Love this software. Just trying to figure out how to best use it with my business. Right now I am selling an online based product. Sometimes customers have questions and I offer a training/screen share so I can show them around the system. 

I give them instructions on how to download Team Viewer and go to "REMOTE CONTROL". Then I get on the phone with them and have them give me the ID and Password. Then I have access to their computer so I can show them around the system they just bought from us. I do not have a registered account and neither do they. 

Is this the best way to do it? Is there a way to add another person to  view the screen (say a 2nd employee on their end)? Also, is there a way to record the session for their reference later? I'm guessing their is but since I'm also using a phone to call it wouldn't make much sense anyway. 

Thanks in advance for any help.

Amanda 

Comments

• AndrewF
    AndrewF Posts: 2 ✭✭

Yes multiple people can connect to a session at once. Just have the 3rd person connect the same as you did and you can all view the screen and control it.

You will want the paid Premium version of TeamViewer for the usage scenario you have described as the free version is not licensed for commercial use.