teamviewer.com link icon
or
Ask The Community

Recieved Clipboard 100% stuck on screen

When every I do a copy and paste from one machine to another I get small window that gives the status of the copy. When it reaches 100% it is stuck on the screen and cant be closed by the x in the box.

Best Answer

Answers

• I was having the same problem.  When I updated TV it no longer hangs.

Tony

• CNC-Guy
    CNC-Guy Posts: 9

It's baaack!!!!!!!

Any way to disable the clipboard send and reicive boxes alltogether???

Between this buggy surface book and win 10 I have to reboot enough.

I feel like we are back at windows98!

• dj31k
    dj31k Posts: 1

I still have the same issue on Team viewer version 12.0.75813

• I also have the same problem with 12.0.78313 and it's very annoying! Please fix.

• Same here! Newest version installed, but popups with 100% still hanging around, cannot be closed... really annoying!

In addition - popups with 98% hanging around, although content is already completely transferred. They cannot be closed either...

• Problem still there on version 12.0.82216

And that is a really annoying problem

• I did not have the chance to test this but I believe that doing a TeamViewer service restart will get the popup go away without the need to restart the computer. I only tried it with normal notifications, but it should also work with stuck notifications.

• Tested it a few times and works great, just restart the teamviewer service and goes away. Still a nuisance but much less annoying then having to reboot the system.