TV12 - Worst Update ever?
Does anyone else agree or have a work around for these issues?
- Once the customer has downloaded the software we then have to assign this user… Why is that? We didn’t used to.
- The user then again has to click allow when we attempt to join the machine… why, they have already downloaded the software and opened it so obviously want us on there. This was the problem I was having, the customer could not seem to understand they had to click allow… why give the customer more control, we are supporting them as they are not very good on PC’s so why make it harder for us!
- You have now made it so it is user based rather than PC, that’s great! No really it isn’t. We have customers who have multiple people (up to 9) on the machine so now we have to get each one to download the software, add the software, assign it and then allow!! That’s just ridiculous.
- You cannot have more than one engineer on the same PC each time!! This one is brilliant! More than often we have engineers at different locations who might need to log on and assist the first engineer.
- No unattended access anymore, brilliant for helping someone out of hours.
- UAC controls, if this is on and it comes up due to trying to run something, you can then do no more work until the customer comes back and allows you.