Windows inverted system scheme for mouse not working with actual colour

windows inverted system scheme for mouse not work with actual color.

windows have inverted colour mouse pointer scheme but after applying it teamviewr shows transparent pointer which is unvisible. I am using inverted system scheme from many time but by TeamViewer i can't see my pointer. This irritat me. And at last i have to change the scheme. Please solve it.

VikRaj

Comments

• Scotty
    Scotty Posts: 493 Staff member 🤠

Hi VikRaj,

When connected to a remote device, TeamViewer will mimic the mouse pointer in the remote end when the mouse is hovering over the connected window. At the moment, I do not know of any way to disable this as it is a built in feature of the software.

Can you please clarify the issue? Was the inverted mouse colour scheme applied on the remote computer or the computer you are connecting from? Also, is the remote computer a touch screen device? (As these often have an invisible pointer TeamViewer will mimic)

-Scotty

Senior Moderator
    Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?
  • VikRaj
    VikRaj Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hi,

Thanks

I am using my Laptop as remote device. OS Windows and no touch screen. I am controling my pc from My android mobile phone with TeamViewer 12.

In my PC. i set

mouse.png

In Windows pointer lookes as image showing below 

pointer1.png

In Mobile pointer lookes as image showing below 

pointer2.png

Transparent Pointer with Black border.

TeamViewer don't mimic the mouse pointer in the remote end.

VikRaj
  • I have the same issue, it's really annoying.