Teamviewer 13 No Sound Ubuntu -> iOS
in Linux only
i have the following Problem:
- I access my Ubuntu Desktop via my iOS Device, the Screen is shown but the Sound is played locally, not remotely.
- I've tried it with 2 iOS Devices: an iPhone and an iPad
- Both on the lastest Release of iOS: 11.2.6
- My Desktop has the following Specs:
- Ubuntu 16.04.1
- Kernel 4.13.0
- My Desktop Environment is Unity
- The installed Teamviewer is Version 13.0.9865
- My Sound System is the Default installed: Pulseaudio
I've tried already multiple Audio-Producing Applikations: VLC, Firefox, Chrome but none of them sends the Audio to my Mobile Device.
Also the Teamviewer Settings seems not helpful, there is no Option to adjust the Sound-Quality or Turn it off.
The Setting is activated on the iOS App.
From my Research online for this Problem i noticed that until Teamviewer 12 there was a Combination with Wine responsible for the Audio.
What can i do to fix this or which information to i need to provide to fix this?
No one any idea?0