Wake on Lan (WoL) from public address
I am trying to wake on lan my desktop from anywhere but unfortunately I have not managed it yet. You can see below what I have already tried:
- Successfully configured bios and windows.
- Succesfully woke up my computer from local network.
- Created a hostname to no-ip.
- Configured my routers dynamic dns.
- Port forwarded port 9 to a static internal IP of my desktop with UDP.
From the above I understand that the problem lies while trying to port forward the packet to my pc.
My problem is that I cannot make it work from another network. Can you please share any advice?