Unattended Access

CNC
CNC Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hi,

Just joined the TeamViewer community coming from **Third Party Product** and I am having trouble setting up Unattended Access. I have to control various servers from different companies and in **Third Party Product** I just install the client, attach it to my account and thats it. I tried to do the same with TeamViewer but it seems on the clients you can go to address book and see every other system I have setup. This is a huge security risk.

I need unattended access to various servers without them finding out any information other than the account who is connected to them. What am I doing wrong?

Appologies in advance if this has been answered before. I was unable to find the answer myself.

Comments

• wbdzynr
    wbdzynr Posts: 2
    During setup on the client computer, there is an option to set up "Unattended Access". That is, enter a private password and it never changes. So you always have access to it. I never set up an (or log into) an account on the client computer for the reason you point out. I would go back and set up unattended access, then log out of that account on the client computer.