TeamViewer 13 Not Ready. Please check your connection
We're having an issue with TV13. When we luanch it we get this message: "Not Ready. Please check your connection". We downloaded TV version 9 and it's working fine. I am not sure what is the difference between the two versions. Below are more details about my setup and the troueblshooting steps that i've taken.
- Is networking OK? My Internet connection is working fine. Firewall is disabled. I don't have any AV program installed. I don't have any entries in my HOSTS file. master9.teamviewer.com resolves to 188.8.131.52. I clearned DNS cache and tried using public DNS servers (184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11_ with no luck. Ouro company's firewall allow all ports from internal to external.
- Is networking OK? Make sure internet access is working, access to file shares, printers, etc.
- Can others connect to you with TeamViewer? Check if the problem is just outgoing connections.
- Did Windows update to build 1703? We have had some issues with other applications after that upgrade.
- Have you tried re-installing TeamViewer? You can keep your settings, watch for the checkbox during the uninstall wizard.
- What version of TeamViewer are you using? May need to upgrade (or down-grade).
- Can others connect to you with TeamViewer? Others can connect to my computer.
- Did Windows update to build 1703? My windows version is 1803
- Have you tried re-installing TeamViewer? I tried multiple times with no luck. i also tried to install TV10,11,and 12.
- What version of TeamViewer are you using? i am currently using 9 becuase other version do not work.