session limit reached - can i check if there are any stuck session that i can close?

Dear

I have a license and i am having a lot of trouble the past few days , every few hours i can't log in to my customer because of this error

Session limit reached, i know what it means but i am positive that no one else is using this license.

is it possible that there are stuck sessions? how can i see what session are connected to my license so as to close them ? is this possible?

appreciate your reply , thanks

Comments

• Katharina
    Katharina Posts: 135 [Former Staff]

Hi Abdojk, 

Thank you for your post. 

You can always check which computers are using your licence at a given moment by going to "Help > About TeamViewer > Channel use" in the main window of your TeamViewer client (this feature is available on Windows computers only). TeamViewer will then display the IDs of the devices that are using your licence at that moment. 

If some of your users tend to forget to close their sessions correctly once they are finished, this may also block your channels for a certain amount of time. If you have a licence for TeamViewer 10 or higher, you could set up a time-out for inactive sessions. In that case, TeamViewer will close any inactive sessions automatically. You will find this option under "Extras > Options > Advanced > Show advanced options > Advanced settings for connections to other computers > Timing out inactive sessions".

I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to let me know.

All the best,

Katharina

• Vitalix
    Vitalix Posts: 1

Can I close all the current idle sessions of my corporate account?