TeamViewer 13 & 14 are still incomplete on 26-Nov-2018 and are not "the full version" and I am fed u

Options
Dom
Dom Posts: 14 ✭✭

I have used TeamViewer 8-12 and I have always paid to use these versions. I have waited over a year for TeamViewer 13 to be completed. Where did I agree to pay to use a product to have an incomplete and not ready for development and real-world use product while the developers drag their feet and built it having taken my money? I have to this date (20181126 / 26-Nov-2018) been unable to deploy or use TeamViewer 13 with all the features of TeamViewer 12. I have patiently waited but when does patience transform into blatant neglect from TeamViewer? Still to this date we are missing the feature to conduct a "Remote Reboot" and automatically connect to a Remote Windows Machine. When conducting a "Remote Reboot" with TeamViewer 13 I am disconnected from the Remote Windows Machine. How dare TeamViewer call TeamViewer 13 a "complete version" when it has and still is not complete. This is fraud! I have tried TeamViewer 14 to find the same features are missing. How dare you develop a new product and pass on the incompleteness from one version to another and expect us to pay for it? Stop asking us to pay for incomplete rubbish and "adding new features" when you can not give the basic features I have used in TeamViewer 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12. In Australia we have this regulatory body called the ACCC (Australian Competitor and Consumer Commission) and I think it is time to reach out to the ACCC because I am fed up with waiting and seeing "complete native versions of TeamViewer 13 and 14 for Linux" that are incomplete with the basic features. TeamViewer Developers: Why let us Linux Users down like this and what have we done to deserve such disregard and horrible treatment from you? I know for myself I pay my Invoice on time and upfront and all I have been able to do for a year now is deploy and rely on TeamViewer 12 because TeamViewer 13 and now 14 are simply not up to the task of matching and equalling TeamViewer 12. You have never let us down like this in the past so why do it now?