Error: You established and aborted connections too frequently?

Options
1235»

Comments

• HonokaOkumura121
    Options

Hi @Jeremy, I got the same issue as @deeve and I want to know how long will the "several minutes" last for before I can make another successful connection with my partner computer for a longer session. Right now it feels like forever.

Holly Z

• RDPearson
    RDPearson Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

Seeing as I use this via LAN connections and the TV client is set to not connect via the TV servers how can this feature be for their server protection? I have this all the time on my LAN trying to assist my users. I will be hunting for a replacement product that works as this is not fit for purpose. I continuously get locked out when the **bleep** software disconnects me and I try connect again. I have no issues on my LAN so all thats left is this rubbish software.

• user1152738
    user1152738 Posts: 1
    edited April 3
    Options

Same here - unacceptable for the customer, so some ask already to change to **Third Party Product**...

• baltin
    baltin Posts: 1
    Options

I need a solution for this.

How to disable this feature - we are using the commercial version!

• ZLoG
    ZLoG Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This thread now 5-6 years old and still nothing.

In my situation, I use teamviewer for remote manage a long list of kiosk devices.

If some central error occurs, I may have to remote all the devices one-by-one and "refresh" them to get the going. Currently, in such a sensitive situation, I can't do this. I don't understand how connecting once - successfully - to a number of devices can be considered. I can understand if you try to connect and fail multiple times - but all my connections are successful. If this is to prevent "brute-force" attacks, then why count successful attempts in this? That makes no sense to me from a security perspective.

Right now, we have to live with some clients not being able to get back online before ew can remote connect to them again. I am in a bigger IT company and I will advise that we look for another piece of software do to this. That we cannot get our all our customers back online because of this flawed security setup is just not acceptable.

• Videoed_09
    Videoed_09 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited March 14
    Options

I am not a corporate user but computer user who helps friends with their PC problems and also support several non profits with their computer issues. MUST be the **bleep** latest update that is causing the time out problem. Tried 3 times to log into a persons PC and got kicked out for XXXX minutes. It complained that the password was wrong. Typed it in at least 3 times without success. Trying to help elderly people there are going to be login / password issues but now with this going on it will make it nearly impossible to get connected. I have liked using the software as a free suer but I think I will have to start looking for something else as this **bleep**

• Videoed_09
    Videoed_09 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Does anyone from Teamviewer actually read these posts? Adding to the above post, I have been using Teamviewer for years and NEVER had this problem until today. Years ago I complained to them about being locked out and somehow they set my account so I could use it but now it has reverted back to locking out or disconnecting within about 30 secs saying too many connect tries for a free account.