Cant update to v14 on MacOs 10.6.8

Hi,
i can not update my 10.6.8 MacOs Server Teamviewer to v14 because the OS is to old.
OK i have to deal with it  - but now the connection stops after 5 min...
what can i do?

Comments

• Mohd1
    Mohd1 Posts: 1

i have a similar problem. If i update the OS on my MacMini to the latest version, the mac is going to get INCREDIBLY slow (i tried this on another mac mini I had and it became so slow it was unuseable). Is there a way to fix this problem so that people who dont want to update their OS on mac can still use teamviewer without it having to quit every 5 mins?

• ray444
    ray444 Posts: 1

I also have this problem as I am using apps that only operate on rosetta and Apple limited this to OS 10.6.8 (no OSs beyond that). It is very interesting that software developers including Teamviewer have the latest version of their software compatible with Windows 7 (and some even compatible with Windows XP and Vista) that were released prior to Mac OS 10.6.8 but they won't make the software compatible with Mac OS 10.6.8, 10.7 or 10.8. To me it is blatant arrogance and I am being punished for using a Mac and and OS that is the most stable on the Mac platform in the past 10 years.