Team Viewer Complaints

Hi

Is there no complaints or customer care department other than support?

How do we get in touch with someone regarding the quality of service we are receiving? 

Why is interacting with Teamviewer so difficult?

I have a licensing support query that's taking more than ten days to fix and I find this unacceptable yet there is no one to escalate the matter too. 

I need to get in touch with someone regarding fast-tracking my query and to bring to light the long support wait. 

Thanks

Comments

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,587 Moderator

Hi @MukeshMaharaj 

Thank you for posting and we are sorry to hear about your negative experience.

You are welcomed to post your questions here, community moderators and other users may provide different thoughts to help you.

If you would like to get in touch directly with TeamViewer Support Team, feel free to submit a ticket or contact TeamViewer Support Team

We are sorry again for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

Regards

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • chireaver
    chireaver Posts: 3 ✭✭

There are equally as good as if not better alternatives to teamviewer that don't charge a subscription.

I was considering buying teamviewer until they went subscription based.

Even before they went subscription model the cost was really high for an individual home user....

Now they tagged my account for commercial use and i cant maintain a connection for more than a minute so I think its time I gave up teamviewer.