Update now to the most recent TeamViewer version 15.20. See Change Logs.
[Windows] v14.5.1691 (Full) - Change Log
We released a new version of the Windows full version.
Operating system: Windows
Release date: 2019-08-20
- Full compatibility with the latest Windows 10 version (1903) and Windows Server 2019
- TeamViewer Pilot - You can now add text to arrows and free-hand drawings
- TeamViewer Pilot - Improved image quality for connections to iPhones/iPads
- Fixed a bug that prevented file transfer connections to TeamViewer 6 and previous
- Fixed a bug that prevented the correct closing of connections to TeamViewer 6 and previous versions
- Fixed a bug that prevented the correct availability of the TeamViewer Server ID on Windows Server 2019 systems
- Fixed a bug that caused increased use of memory during connections to Android devices and TeamViewer eventually crashing as a result of this
- Fixed a bug that resulted in a missing button "overwrite all" in the file transfer window.
- Fixed a crash that occurred sometimes when deleting a file/folder in the file transfer window
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the remote system and the TeamViewer connection was running on 8-bit color depth mode
- Fixed a bug that caused the video of meeting participants not to be recorded under certain circumstances when recording the meeting
- Solved some other issues which caused crashes
- Minor improvements and fixes