how to allow two accounts to access the same host ?

Options

Hello, how to allow two accounts to access the same host ? thanks ;)

Tagged:

Comments

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,606 Moderator
    Options

Hi @xayaciwo,

Thank you for your post.

If you would like to login both TeamViewer accounts on the same Host, it is impossible to do it. TeamViewer host will only allow one account assignment.

If you would like to have 2 TeamViewer accounts signin on different TeamViewer clients, you can just initial the connections as normal remote connection from seperate TeamViewer clients to the Host by entering the correct TeamViewer Host ID and password.

Hope my explanation is clear and helpful. Feel free to contact us if there is anthing we may assist further with.

Regards

Ying_Q 

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • websitesupport
    websitesupport Posts: 1
    Options

Hi @xayaciwo,

Thank you for your post.

If you would like to login both TeamViewer accounts on the same Host, it is impossible to do it. TeamViewer host will only allow one account assignment.

If you would like to have 2 TeamViewer accounts signin on different TeamViewer clients, you can just initial the connections as normal remote connection from seperate TeamViewer clients to the Host by entering the correct TeamViewer Host ID and password.

Hope my explanation is clear and helpful. Feel free to contact us if there is anthing we may assist further with.

Regards

Ying_Q 

Thanks. You helped me