TeamViewer is one of the winners of the European Customer Centricity Award 🥳
Please find more information here.
How to wait for login when connecting via CLI?
recently we had the following problem:
- User wants to establish a connection to a customer via our centralized remote acces system
- therefore TeamViewer is invoked via command line paramters (e.g. TeamViewer.exe --id **Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**)
- it seems like if TeamViewer tries to establish the connection immediately and is not waiting for the login of the user account
- if the customer has no active license, our support can't connect
- after the login is completed, the connection works since our license is used
Is there any way to wait for the login when connecting TeamViewer from CLI?