TV, Yosemite and Mojave

Options
EdBevan
EdBevan Posts: 5
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hello, team,

I use a Macbook (MacBook Pro, Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013, OSX Mojave, version 10.14.6), as my main machine - machine A

I have a legacy Macbook (Apple's words, not mine - MacBook Pro, 15-inch, Late 2009, OSX Yosemite, OSX Yosemite, version 10.10.5) which contains all the media libraries, itunes, etc. - machine B

Machine A has just updated to TV 15, with no issues, but it can no longer connect with Machine B, which remains on TV 13.2.119192 (I cannot attach an image, but the error message says: The remote TeamViewer is running an old version which is out of date. Therefore you cannot connect to this version any more. Your connection partner can update Teamviewer by clicking on "Help" - "Check for new version".

So far so boring, however, Machine B, running old Yosemite, cannot update to TV version 15, and as it's a legacy machine, cannot get past OSX Yosemite.

I have now downgraded TV on Machine A to be the exact same version as that on Machine B, but now both machines say get the same error message, the old version is out of date, etc.

I know that previous versions are available, so please let me know which version I can use so that both machines can work together, and also control the various other machines I have in my arsenal - a windows machine, and a few android devices.

Many Thanks in advance,

Ed