Update now to the most recent TeamViewer version 15.29. See the Change Logs here.
[Windows] v15.2.2756 (Full) - Change Log
We released a new version of the Windows full version.
Operating system: Windows
Version: 15.2.2756 (Full)
Release date: 2020-01-28
- You can now right-click on your computers and contacts to view a context menu.
- You can now resize the Computers & Contacts list to a slim window.
- TeamViewer now supports an easier MSI version update. All TeamViewer settings (account assignment, customization, and further registry settings) are now preserved when updating from TeamViewer 15.2 or later to a newer version.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented printing a document via TeamViewer Printing due to the printing dialogue not popping up.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the script menu within a session being updated automatically when the very first script has been added to the Management Console.
- Fixed a bug in the file transfer window that resulted in a crash when navigating to a folder with thousands of files.
- Fixed a bug for "Leave note" that did not accept Japanese characters.
- Fixed a bug that prevented TeamViewer from terminating and prevented re-starting.
Former Community Manager