i am unable to connect the partner team viewer , getting error code waitfor connectfailed, but part

I am really fedup with **bleep** teamviewer, i bought licence,even though every couple of  days this Teamviewer shows your trial period completed need to buy licence, but the horrible thingh is I am already Teamviewer custmoer. most of the time, when partener PC is connected to teamviewer and internt but i am unable to connect partner teamviewer,and I will silly popup like" No connection to partner, partner did not connect to router, Error code: Waitforconnect failed" but the same time others can connect the same partnet.

Comments

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @skkanupuru ,

Thank you for your message.

Could you please log in to the Computers & Contacts list with your TeamViewer account to use TeamViewer with full functionality. You can find the Computers & Contacts list easily by clicking on the top left circle with the person inside 1 or on the tab for Computers & Contacts 2 :TeamViewer 14 - sign in.png

If you still have received an error message "No connection to partner, partner did not connect to router", please check this article.

Hope this will help you.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator