Unable to connect to an online and teamviewer running computer.

Options

Hello, 

I have only began using TeamViewer with this last year, and I have found that I've had a persistant problem with maintaining a connection with the remote computer. I am able to link my computer with the remote computer when I am sitting right in front of the remote one, but after a 1-3 days, the connection is lost even when I know that the remote computer is on (it runs 24/7) with team viewer activated. 

I have tried to have someone else today manually send pictures of the remote computer id and password, incase it has been accidently changed with restarts or by another person; however I am confused on why the remote computer still says it's offline. 

I'm not quite sure what to do now, before I would regularly go and manually reconnect every 3 days, but I am unable to do that now with travel restrictions. 

Thank you in advance for your help! 

Comments

• Vatsilidis
    Vatsilidis Posts: 655 ⭐Star⭐
    Options

Hi @hdin00 

Have you checked your email folder (and spam/junk) if arrived an email asking you to add your computer to the trusted devices?

Is there any message on the screen or some error (anything strange) during the last days?

Best regards

• hdin00
    hdin00 Posts: 2
    Options

Hello, 

I have received that message and registered my device and account. I have not noticed anything else off

• Vatsilidis
    Vatsilidis Posts: 655 ⭐Star⭐
    Options

Are you sure that you are trying to connect to the app with the same credentials of your account? Could you connect to your account online to see if recognizes you without any messages?

Else I would suggest you contact the support team at working hours and days.

Best regards