Recorder meeting

Options

I know that i can recorder a teamviewer session starting the recording manually, and save it after the end of session.

Is it possible set the autostart the recording after connection is estabilished ? and whet the session is ended save it automatically ?

Comments

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator
    Options

Hi @Newnetsrl 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community. ?

You have the possibility to create policies within the TeamViewer Management Console under Design & Deploy --> Policies. Click on Add policy to create a new one and choose 

1. Start recording of remote control sessions automatically 
    2. Session recording directory

Give all the information needed in the popup that is displayed and make sure to enforce the policies. 

If you click on save, you have then the possibility to assign the policy to your managed devices. 

Find more information also in our Knowledge Base articles How to add a new settings policy and Monitor the Assignment of TeamViewer Setting Policies.

Hope this could help. Let me know if there are any further questions. 

Wish you a great day.
    All the best,
    Natascha?‍♀️

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• Newnetsrl
    Options

Hi @Natascha 

Thanks a lot for your reply ,

but after I had applied your suggestions using policies, I have other 2 questions .

First  question : Can i use the policy to a session with a compiuter not present in my contacts (a new , never connected, pc)?
    Second and last question : can i store my registered session direct to a network path ,like a cloud storage?

Thanks in advance
    Best Regards

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator
    Options

Hi @Newnetsrl 

thanks for getting back ?

First question: You are not supposed to apply a policy to any random device which is not listed in your Computer and Contacts list. Please make sure that the device is assigned to your TeamViewer account for further management. 

Secon question: You can store the file on a network path as long as the device from wich you started the session has access to that network path. 

Hope this could help. Let me know if I may assist any further ?
    Have a great weekend ahead.
    All the best,
    Natascha ?‍♀️

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community