Connection issue

System
System Posts: 437 ✭✭
This discussion was created from comments split from: [Windows] v15.13.6 - Change Log.

Comments

• nomad247
    nomad247 Posts: 12 ✭✭

Is the new change meant ti disable remote desktop ability? I can no longer do anything on a remote PC, all I have now is seeing the screen, no mouse, cannot send ctrl/alt/del command, I see in other forums this is new problem effecting a lot of people. Is teamviewer changing the policy free for personal use to only a paid program?

Janelle Wolves
  • Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    edited December 2020

Hi @nomad247,

Thank you for your post.

It seems to have a technical issue where you can see and not control also it does not seem to be related to the TeamViewer update.

Are you using the latest version on both devices? Which operating system you are using on both sides? It would be greatly appreciated if you could give us more details in order to understand your situation.

Also please understand there is no reason we would want to remove free users, there can be cases where TeamViewer incorrectly flags a device as commercial. In such cases, we can investigate and unblock the software for you. Please request the reset on our website: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/reset-management/

Best regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator