customized modules

Options
kbdnepr
kbdnepr Posts: 0
edited October 2021 in General questions

I just download and install TeamViewer personal to control two computers one at my main home and other at my second location. I control one or the other when needed. I currently have **third party product** that works well from any location.

When using TeamViewer I get " not included connections to customized modules, session will be terminated .....upgrade."(shorter version of notice).

What I'm I doing Wrong ?

Comments

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager
    Options

Customized modules are part of the feature set for our licensed customers.

Free users can use the regular modules that are showing the TeamViewer branding and can be downloaded here:

Here is a bit more information about the customized module (QuickSupport): https://community.teamviewer.com/English/kb/articles/3962-quicksupport-and-sos-button#customize-your-quicksupport

Former Community Manager

• MamaK
    MamaK Posts: 1
    Options

I am having a similar issue. I have TeamViewer installed on several computers and when I connect a message appears telling me about customized modules. I have already checked my management console. I have no customized modules on my account. I have a free account and the computers have been installed from the standard download link referenced above. I have submitted a commercial use form as well because that message appears after the session disconnects. I can see nothing on my account or any of the computers that indicates that I am NOT using the free version of the software. Please help. I have been using your software nearly a decade and have never had such issues.