UNSUBSCRIBE me

Options

You are making it so hard to unsubscribe!

I don't use TeamViewer, and haven't for years now, so why the mail ?

All the instructions I read here DON'T lead to unsubscibing!

I'm getting crazy with all the tabs that open and don't lead to unsubscribing.

So please give me a direct link, I WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE only, don't have any kind of license whatsoever, delete all my references to you and my data asap !

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi All,

Thank you for your posts😌

Please note that the EULA is a special email that we send to everyone if you have a TV account. If you no longer use TeamViewer and do not want to receive an email regarding EULA, please delete a TeamViewer account.

If you would like to unsubscribe from TeamViewer Newsletter(Not an email regarding EULA), you can simply click "unsubscribe" in the email.

To cancel a TeamViewer subscription license, please submit a support ticket as cancellation requests must be received in written form : https://community.teamviewer.com/English/kb/articles/72027-how-to-submit-a-ticket once we receive a request in writing, our support team will assist you further.

Hope this will be helpful.

Kind regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator

Answers

• jornin
    jornin Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Options

About 4 years ago Team Viewer accused me of using the free version of the software for business use.

I was using Team Viewer to access my home theater PC from my laptop. I contacted support multiple times and they told me that counted as "Professional Use"

Delusional **bleep**, every single one of you

I DO NOT USE YOUR SOFTWARE ANYMORE!

Please remove me from any and all mailing lists, I have no desire to every use your software again

in short

GET **bleep**

• Chri
    Chri Posts: 1
    edited January 2021
    Options

I don’t want to get any emails regarding TeamViewer. I don’t use your software anymore and don’t care. Stop emailing me about your EULA. I don’t care. Stop.

• Chri
    Chri Posts: 1
    Options

Delete my accounts too. The normal account and this one.

• LSvach
    LSvach Posts: 1
    Options

I wish to delete my account with Team Viewer. The past few years have left me almost inactive in the computer industry! After my wife died of cancer, I had a stroke and had to move to an independent living facility. I have not used the free version of TeamViewer for several years. I also am nearly 90 years of age and do not foresee regaining my youth! Ha

Thank you.

• TLJC
    TLJC Posts: 1
    edited September 2021
    Options

Same here! I deleted all my copies of your **bleep** software a long time ago. Delete me, delete my account. Never send me an email again. I am flagging your emails to me as spam. I am looking forward to the day when I read that your company has closed and gone bust. [removed per Community Guidelines]

• TwistedTory
    Options

Same here! And I've just wasted ten minutes of my life that I can't get back trying to figure out how to "contact" you, impossible via this website!

• Giob
    Giob Posts: 0
    Options

I don’t want to get any emails regarding TeamViewer. I don’t use your software anymore

thanks

• Yvonne_162335
    Options

I have the same request as you Giob.

After consistently being accused of Commercial use, I now use different software and no longer wish to receive emails from TeamViewer. In accordance with GDPR they need to remove my details from their records.

Thank you

• mdarrish
    Options

Same for me. They said I violated their rules even when I explained exactly what I was doing. I only accessed my home PC from my laptop while traveling. These a-holes require a licensed account to no longer be a customer and submit a request to stop the emails. I hope that they go out of business. For now, I will just discard any incoming email from these creeps.

• lohphat
    lohphat Posts: 1
    edited January 2021
    Options

I'm reporting all TeamViewer email as spam as there's no unsubscribe link in them. I am not a customer. I have removed all copies of TV from all my family systems I was using to provide support. I now use *Third-party product*.

Any emails from TV will continue to be reported as spam until my account is deleted.

• poma5
    poma5 Posts: 0
    edited January 2021
    Options

I do not use teamviewer any more and have not used it for may years. I do not even own the computer that had it on it anymore. I do not want your emails any longer but there is no unsubscribe option available. I do not want to use teamviewer any more and I absolutely do not want your emails.

Please either unsubscribe me from your email lists or tell me how I can unsubscribe myself. It is wrong to not allow me to unsubscribe if I want to.

Please help me!

James

[The personal info has been removed as per the community guidelins]

• tomfluent
    tomfluent Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Same here. They are emailing an address which is creating unnecessary tickets in our support desk. As some from the UK we have a right under GDPR regulations for an address to be removed from TeamViewer records

• joergent
    Options

Same problem here

• George_R_13
    Options

Haha same. Please delete my account! I no longer need/want it. Thank you for your service.

• LeoGraper
    LeoGraper Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Mmmm, strange, did I miss this earlier ?

Could this be the 1 ? Or does this do something else ?

Hope it is, regards,

Leo.

• cantunes_fcanho
    Options

The same with me.

And since I don't know who is using my license, I can't place a license on another computer to cancel it. I tried to cancel by phone, by email and, so far, I haven't been able to do it in any way. It is unfortunate that it is so complicated to cancel a license. I will continue to try but I fear that I will continue to have many difficulties, similar to what I read in this community, with so many customers dissatisfied with this problem.

• Johnnykay
    Johnnykay Posts: 1
    edited January 2021
    Options

I haven't used TeamViewer for a long time. I'm getting prepared to finally dump by long time e-mail address [The personal info has been removed as per the community guidelines] which is the address in your files. Letting you know so that you won't be sending e-mail to a nothing zone.

Have a great year,

John

• zelg
    zelg Posts: 0
    Options

Stop sending me emails! Is there actual support that I can contact? I couldn't find an email or number. Theres no reason for you to be sending me these b.s. emails with no option to unsubscribe. I dont use your product. I tried it out for 5 minutes and saw how much I hated your product and never used it again. STOP SENDING EMAILS TO ME

• delete
    delete Posts: 1
    Options

Same here - no option to unsubscribe and it's actually illegal under GDPR to retain email addresses (after 6/12 months) once they deactivate their account

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi All,

Thank you for your posts😌

Please note that the EULA is a special email that we send to everyone if you have a TV account. If you no longer use TeamViewer and do not want to receive an email regarding EULA, please delete a TeamViewer account.

If you would like to unsubscribe from TeamViewer Newsletter(Not an email regarding EULA), you can simply click "unsubscribe" in the email.

To cancel a TeamViewer subscription license, please submit a support ticket as cancellation requests must be received in written form : https://community.teamviewer.com/English/kb/articles/72027-how-to-submit-a-ticket once we receive a request in writing, our support team will assist you further.

Hope this will be helpful.

Kind regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • G62
    G62 Posts: 0
    edited January 2021
    Options

I've received an email from team viewer about its eula..I don't use TV..nor do I know why TV has my info!

How do I get removed?

• cisherwood
    cisherwood Posts: 1
    Options

Ditto

please unsubscribe