Version out of date (February 25, 2021)

Answers

• devhdap
    devhdap Posts: 0

Same issue here, I tried installing different versions too, no use

• hanah
    hanah Posts: 0

Me too... Very frustrating, especially when you've got a dead line coming up!

The versions have been updated on both ends. And we rebooted both pc's. Still I get the same "old version" message...

• LeighThomas
    LeighThomas Posts: 1

I am also getting the "Error TeamViewer is running an old version which is out of date" yet both my computer and the remote computer are running the latest 15.5.5.

Surely with this many post about it, it must be an issue on Teamviewer's servers?

• Ki_Shuya
    Ki_Shuya Posts: 1

So I'm trying to connect to a local device using the free version of TV. It's saying that they are out of date when trying to connect?? It was all working last night, then this morning, nothing. I tried ringing the UK Customer Support and it just hangs up on me without actually being able to speak to anyone. I can't update either version because both devices are up to date. So what exactly am I supposed to do?

• Ki_Shuya
    Ki_Shuya Posts: 1

So I'm trying to connect to a local device using the free version of TV. It's saying that they are out of date when trying to connect?? It was all working last night, then this morning, nothing. I tried ringing the UK Customer Support and it just hangs up on me without actually being able to speak to anyone. I can't update either version because both devices are up to date. So what exactly am I supposed to do?

• Moina
    Moina Posts: 0

Here the same problem, same versions, no connection

• DL_1
    DL_1 Posts: 0

Hi,

I am see the same problem wit my machines however both are running version 15.15.5 and yet I am still getting the old version message!!

How do I get round this??

Regards, Dave.

• anto1989
    anto1989 Posts: 1

same here

• ThomasWalter
    ThomasWalter Posts: 1
    edited February 2021

I have exactly the same problem like Mayta. Version 15.15.5 on Win10 on both sides, I get a "version out of date"

Regards,

Tom

• Actionsen
    Actionsen Posts: 0

The same issue. Cannot connect both sides. Mobile app can't connect too.

1462147278 Posts: 0

same question

• MauricioAG
    MauricioAG Posts: 0

Some problem here, using 15.15 in both computers

• X4V1
    X4V1 Posts: 3 ✭✭

same here

• JeffreyR
    JeffreyR Posts: 0

I try to connect to my (work)laptop via my computer. My computer has version 15.15.5 installed and on my laptop I run (not installed, that's not allowed through work) version 15.15.5. Up until this morning I can't connect them anymore.

It says it can't connect due to an older version. But as mentioned above, both use version 15.15.5.

Does anyone has a fix for this?

• X4V1
    X4V1 Posts: 3 ✭✭

same here

• Partyboy200
    Partyboy200 Posts: 1

Same issue. 15.15.5 On both sides.

• Cawamawa
    Cawamawa Posts: 0

Ребята решили как то эту

проблему с версией ? Если Да

то подскажите как ?!

• I can't connect to the partner computer as it says my version is out of date.

I have checked for new versions and I have the latest version.

The partner computer also has the latest version. Any advice?

• LeighThomas
    LeighThomas Posts: 1

Do tech support ever respond here or comment?

• SameFisk
    SameFisk Posts: 1

Same here 15.15.5 on both sides

• Hello. I cant log in to my remote computer becouse i get all the time info about old version and need to update. I just do taht but its still this information when i try to log in

• R0macho
    R0macho Posts: 0

Same problem - ver 15.14.5 was installed, but update to ver 15.15.5 didn't help

• labridis
    labridis Posts: 2 ✭✭

Same issue here, both sides running version 15.15.5

• MarcosMota
    MarcosMota Posts: 0

Same problem here

• R0macho
    R0macho Posts: 0

Same problem - ver 15.14.5 was installed, but update to ver 15.15.5 didn't help

• The same issue in here !! Not working anywhere i did try it on 4 machines

• Carmel
    Carmel Posts: 0

yep same here

• DrStockteur
    DrStockteur Posts: 0

Yep me to - both 15.15.5

• Rx
    Rx Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hello.

Since today I can't connect from my Android (with last Teamviewer app installed with Google Play) to my Windows 10 PC (with last version 15.14.2).

The problem started since I updated to 15.14.2. Te message (translated to english) that shows Android app:

"Can't connecto to associated" "Connection failed (no route)"

Last version of Android app is not compatible with 15.14.2?

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.