Contacts are not visible at TeamViewer Meeting

Options
nmoreira
nmoreira Posts: 9 ✭✭
edited April 2023 in Meeting Forum

Hello Support

A collegue cannot see his contacts under the tab "Contacts" although he is connected to his account. The space after "Kontakte aus Outlook importieren" is empty although he has some contacts added. (the printscreen belows is for illustration).

What can be done to fix this error ?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Nuno Moreira

Answers

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager
    Options

Hi Nuno,

Thanks for your report.

I checked with our Product Team and they confirmed that the "Kontakte aus Outlook importieren" feature is currently not working. This is a known issue that they are working on. I can´t say at this stage when the feature will be back up and functional again!

That means, currently, your colleague will need to manually add his TeamViewer contacts to his list or a colleague can share groups with him: https://community.teamviewer.com/English/kb/articles/30221-sharing-groups

Thanks and best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• nmoreira
    Options

Hi Esther

I think that you have misunderstood my case. It is not about the contact import. It is about the fact that no users are displayed, although they were added by contact request. 

On the printscreen on my first post, you can see the contacts at the bottom ordered alphabetically. The collegue has some contacts added, but he cannot see anyone.

Do you have an idea what can be done to solve this problem ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards

Nuno Moreira

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager
    Options

Hi Nuno,

I am sorry for the misunderstanding!

Did he share the contacts with someone (who could have deleted the contacts accidentally)?

Can he see more contacts when logging in to the TeamViewer full version instead of TeamViewer Meeting?

Former Community Manager

• nmoreira
    Options

Hi Esther

I will clarify the situation with the colleague and I will keep you up to date.

Kind Regards

Nuno Moreira