Custom QuickSupport with Partner ID

Options

I remember in the past where it was quite easy to create a custom QuickSupport where we were able to assign a PW. In this case, customers would only need to provide us with their ID in order for us to log in to their system instead of going as far as providing a PW as well. I have attached a picture based on a screenshot I took from Teamviewer's website. The only difference would be that the PW would show **** if I predefined a PW.

Looking to see if anyone has feedback in being able to create this custom QuickSupport version instead of the newer custom QuickSupport version where clients will show in the Service Queue.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,645 Moderator
    edited August 2021
    Options

Hi @Jtowndz,

Thank you for contacting us on TeamViewer Community.

Can you kindly check out the settings on below screenshots please.

If you tick for the setting of Automatically add users....., there will be no password option on QuickSupport.

If you untick the setting of Automatically add users....., the option of predefined password will be available and the user side will only see **** for password.

Hope the screenshot will be helpful. Kindly provide additional information if more assistance needed.

Warm regards,

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Jtowndz
    Jtowndz Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

@Ying_Q This was just too simple! Thank you very much! This is exactly what I needed!