M1Max to Remote Computers

Options

When connected to remote computers (Mac or Windows) from the new MacBook Pro M1 Max the remote site is hyper sensitive. Single clicking sometimes results in no click at all and other times it thinks the mouse or trackpad were clicked twice. Other times it thinks the mouse button is held down and I have to treble click the mouse to "unclick" it. For the keyboard it sometimes thinks the Command, Option or Shift key are held down so you have to hit these keys several times to deselect these also. I spend half my day connected to remote computers so this a nightmare.

Best Answer

Answers

• uda
    uda Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Options

I got the exact same issue with a Macbook Pro M1!! Teamviewer doesnt seem optimized for these new macbooks, its really a nightmare to work this way.

• kavaa
    kavaa Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Options

We have the same issue even with the latest update of today.

Teamviewer Please Fix

• uda
    Options

Teamviewer support can we have a response please?

• dobbie
    dobbie Posts: 0
    Options

Hi guys, lately I've been having some issues with my mouse in Teamviewer. Very annoying when I'm trying to work from home on my work computer.

Sometimes the left mouse button will suddenly stop working and become the right mouse button. I then need to press ALT and click a few times before it'll start working again. But I can still work with that.

However today all of a sudden my mouse cursor position changed. I had to show the cursor on the host computer to be able to see that my cursor was 2-3 centimeters below my actual cursor. Which made it impossible to work with.

Any ideas on how I can fix this? Never had any issues with this in the past, and it's really messing up my workflow.

• charlesit
    charlesit Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

same here, mac mx1 pro

Other times it thinks the mouse button is held down and I have to treble click the mouse to "unclick" it

this is the worst

maybe beta is correctly working?

• dmorley86
    dmorley86 Posts: 0
    Options

Hi,

I'm having an issue where when I remote in, the mouse is clicking about an inch off from the mouse location. Is this some sort of resolution problem? I've tried reinstalling TeamViewer.

• dsnchitwood
    dsnchitwood Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options

Yep. Me too. M1 Pro MB Pro.

I just updated again today, and the issue isn't resolved. This is causing me to go even more bald trying to use it! FIX THIS guys!

Version: 15.25.5 C (5ceca702ecc)

• uda
    Options

Why is there no nobody from support give us a reply?

• kavaa
    edited December 2021
    Options

No response from Teamviewe what so ever.

Has anyone had any luck with contacting Teamviewer?

They are very hard to reach via Phone or Email, at lease get to the person that takes your request serious.

Also the mouse drags over the screen sometimes when you click or do not click at all.

Very bad when you are dragging items etc. etc. Before you know it you move stuff to unknown locations.

• uda
    Options

Maybe contact 9to5mac and Macrumors to get this some attention.

• dsnchitwood
    dsnchitwood Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

Also, I opened a case with TV support.

• kavaa
    edited December 2021
    Options

I've also just tweeted to them, maybe someone smart will look at their twitter feed 🙄

Teamviewer is starting to look like others, raising prices, changing device limits -> Worse support -> Worse or no updates -> No Feedback on Community / Support incidents.

@Teamviewer, if you need more info about our systems or logs, please let us know we are happy to help you guys resolving this issue!

• kavaa
    Options

@dsnchitwood Did you get a response From Teamviewer via Ticket?

We have also submitted a ticket but no luck so far...

• charlesit
    charlesit Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

replayed to me, they are aware of the problem and working on it

for now the only workaround coming from the support is in this picture. (does not work for me).

• kavaa
    Options

I'll try as well today!

• Wilburx3
    Wilburx3 Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Options

I'm on a M1 Max with macOS 12.1 and have the exact same issue on TV 15.25.5

• ZuevAV
    ZuevAV Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

Same Issues, 🤯

Premium +2 channel

• ZuevAV
    ZuevAV Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

I made a request about this issue.

Premium +2 channel

• uda
    Options

Still no comment from TV?

• Wilburx3
    Options

No update, TV is still running terribly.

• Wilburx3
    Options

No update, TV is still running terribly.

• Wilburx3
    Options

Any update on a time frame for this being addressed?

• uda
    Options

Im going to look for an alternative, TV its not reliable anymore. Working on customer machines making sudden selections, moving sudden folders etc is not done.

• Wilburx3
    Options

Yes, TV tried to copy multiple files many times working tonight. It’s nuts.

• twine
    twine Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Options

Hi all

same issue here.. having this problem since December, tried also old version etc. does not help!

I've made a ticket and they forwarded it to the development. it's a absolute disaster to work on remote computers, not possible.

I have switched to **Third Party Product** for the moment hope it gets fixed really soon... it's driving me crazy!

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,051 Former Community Manager
    Options

Hi all,

Thanks for your reports in here and via our ticketsystem!

Our dev team is aware of the issue and is working on a solution. I apologize for the bad experience and hope that we can resolve the case for all of you quickly. However, I do not have an ETA at this stage.

Special thanks to all of you who submitted a ticket and shared their logfiles with our teams! This surely helps with finding a resolution!

Thanks for your patience and once again sorry!

Esther

Former Community Manager

• uda
    Options

@Esther We are waiting for over 2 months since the release of M1 Pro/Max with this problem and still no solution and still no ETA!?

Im thinking that the devs havent even started with this problem. Taking almost a month to get an answer from TV community manager 🤬

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,051 Former Community Manager
    Options

Fair feedback @uda - and fully accepted! I should have replied earlier and given feedback about the state of acknowledging the issue. However, I can confirm, that they already started working on the case 👍

Former Community Manager

• twine
    twine Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Maybe a very helpful tipp!

The problem occurs especially when using a Apple Magic Mouse or using the Trackpad on the Macbook.

I just tried using a wired or wireless Logitech mouse and working with Teamviewer is directly 98% times better. not perfect yet, but 100x time better and possible to do remote stuff.

it's impossible to work with Teamviewer using the Magic Mouse or the Trackpad

maybe that is also helpful for the dev team.

• uda
    Options

Im using mx master 3 mouse via bluetooth.