Monitoring page

Options

Hi there, my Management Console do not load Monitoring feature. Any of you had the same problem? Workaound?

Without Monitoring section I do not have also the possibility to launch script, check and configure alarms etc: I have open a ticket 20 days ago but it still hasn't been resolved.

Thanks in advance

LucaF

Comments

• .Carol.fg.
    .Carol.fg. Posts: 1,071 Moderator
    Options

Hello @Luca_Forresu ,

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community! 🎉

Have you tried already clearing the chase and cookies of your browser?

What browser you're using? Did you try a different one?

I will wait for your reply to better assist you.😊

Best,

Carol 👩🏻‍🦰🌷

Portuguese Community Moderator

• Luca_Forresu
    Luca_Forresu Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Hello Carol, nice to meet you, I have try to change browsers (Mozilla, Edge, Chrome and others) and also several computers, antivirus, firewall and internet connections.

I also carried out a test with a teamviewer technician by connecting my user profile through one of fresh developer test machine and the problem is always the same, the problem is related to all accounts of my company.

Now we have 273 computers are currently being monitored. I think probably the high number of devices delays the response from teamviewer server around monitoring call: the request go in time-out and the teamviewer browser app do not receive monitoring data and do not enable the monitoring section.

• .Carol.fg.
    .Carol.fg. Posts: 1,071 Moderator
    Options

Hello @Luca_Forresu ,

Thank you for the additional information! 😃

I'm sorry to hear that you're having all these problems with Monitoring...

You mentioned you spoke with a TeamViewer technician, do you have a ticket number? Could you send it to me in a dm message?

• For clients that have a license, we always advise sending a support ticket first for faster support. Instructions about how to open a ticket you can find here:

We will keep in touch 😉

Best,

Carol 👩🏻‍🦰🌷

Portuguese Community Moderator