Eco-Mode auto disabled

Options
MariusS
MariusS Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited June 2022 in Mobile

I have to set up a lot of Android devices with TeamViewer Host. (They are custom built devices that run on Android 7.1.2). Is there a setting I can change so the Eco-Mode is disabled by default?

Thanks in advance :)

Tagged:

Answers

• C-BurnMusic
    C-BurnMusic Posts: 0
    Options

Would like to be able to disable Eco mode on the Android Host either by adb or through something in the Management Console, and preferably loads at a time. Any chance of this being possible?

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,990 Community Manager 🌍
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hello @MariusS,

After talking to an engineer, I can confirm that it is not possible to disable the Eco-mode by default.

Once the application is installed, it is turned on automatically as default.

Can you share a little more information about why you want to disable it? Maybe we can help you further.

/JeanK

Community Manager

• MariusS
    MariusS Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @JeanK ,

I want to disable it, because it is unnecessary. The devices I have are not battery powered, so Eco-Mode doesn't do anything. I am using ADB to install TeamViewer. Is there maybe a way I can use ADB to disable eco mode as well, it is set in some settings file that is stored locally?

Thanks

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,990 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

So from our perspective, TeamViewer uses the eco-mode by default once the app is installed.

If there is a way to disable it via ADB, maybe you could ask on a forum that is specialized in ADB.

/JeanK

Community Manager